Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Trip to Georgia

We finally made the trek to Georgia to see the family.  I pretty much never want to go on an airplane with my two children ever again :)  But the way back they behaved much much better. Lesson to be learned is that my children will not nap on a plane so make sure they are well rested and happy when you arrive. It also helped that by the time we got to the gate it was time to board for the flight back so no trying to entertain the tiny people in an airport for two hours. Part of that was thanks to the wholly incompetent ticketing agents for American Airlines at Hartsfield. We spent 30 minutes trying to get boarding passes!  Luckily I have TSA Precheck and walked right through security or we would have missed our flight.




Airport Fun




On the Plane

We had a really great visit, I think the girls had a lot of fun.





They even highjacked my iPad at one point for which they get to be publicly embarrassed on my blog :)

I can't say I enjoyed traveling across the country with my two crazy girls, but I'm looking forward to doing it again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment